| || Kick-start your career with Tennis Australia! We’re seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our Integrity team at Tennis HQ.|
This exciting opportunity with provide students with practical experience in the sports integrity environment. The intern will assist with data manipulation, investigations, reviews and other tasks as required. This is a great opportunity to gain some hands-on experience in a fun and active team that are passionate about what they do.
As the Integrity Intern, you will support our team in the following areas:
- Conduct research to assist active investigations
- Assist with data manipulation: collation, entry and cleaning, with the possibility to move to analysis and reporting.
- Conduct an online review of operator compliance
- Assisting with other investigations as needed
- Administrative tasks that contribute to the running of the unit, including recordkeeping and system management
- Media monitoring
What you will bring to the role:
- Relevant knowledge of wagering, gambling or betting in a sporting environment
- Understanding of integrity issues/challenges in a sporting environment (desirable)
- Understanding of how to handle data, data analysis, policy or research (essential)
- High-level skills in various computing programs including Tableau (or equivalent) and Excel
- High-level attention to detail; ability to communicate effectively; and skills in critical analysis.
Please note, to be eligible for this vocational placement, you must be currently completing qualifications that have a practical placement requirement. Unfortunately we cannot accept applicants who do not have a vocational placement requirement.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – SUNDAY 28th JANUARY @ 11pm (AEST)
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role