| || Are you seeking an exciting role with one of Australia’s leading Sporting Organisations? Tennis Australia are currently on the lookout for an experienced Commercial Manager to join our Perth-based team. |
Reporting into the Head of Partnerships, the Commercial Manager – Hopman Cup will be responsible for delivering commercial revenue for the Hopman Cup. The role’s primary objective will be to build strong relationships with commercial partners and identify new revenue opportunities for the Hopman cup. This is a great opportunity to utilise your Business Development in a fun and exciting role with a dedicated team.
As the Commercial Manager- Hopman Cup, your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, your strengths will include:
- Delivering annual revenue targets for the Hopman Cup including partnership revenue, event ticketing, corporate hospitality, licensing agreements
- Developing, communicating and delivering commercial strategies for the Hopman Cup
- Monthly reporting and presentations on expected revenue
- Managing the presentation and delivery of best in class sales proposals for key stakeholders and decision makers domestically, regionally and globally (where required)
- Building strong relationships including the effective management of Internal and external stakeholders to deliver objectives
If you think you have what it takes to join one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations, then we would love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, click here.
- Proven Business Development ability in achievement of targets and new revenue generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), including new business pitches
- Proven experience working within a large scale event environment, including managing budgets and revenue targets
- Strong working knowledge of Australian and International sponsorship at all levels
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our online application system.
Only applications submitted via our online system will be considered
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM AEST ON SUNDAY 2ND OF APRIL