| || 62253BR |
| || Automation Specialist (CNC Milling Programmer) |
| || SURFACE SYSTEMS |
| || Surface Systems |
| || Technology |
| || REGULAR |
| || APME (Asia Pacific & Middle East) |
| || Indonesia |
| || Riau Island |
| || Batam |
| || |
- Create and provide CNC milling machine program.
- Re-draw machined part and convert CAD drawing to machine milling program for manufacturing oil tool part.
- Design and provide tool and fixture needed for machining process
- Establish standard set up sheet on each new program developed.
- Provide estimate on machine's machining process labor hours.
- Support production for daily machining process issue.
- Review and lead machining process continuous improvement.
| || |
- Polytechnic or Diploma level 3 in mechanical engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in CNC program and machining processes.
- Familiar with AutoCAD-Edgecam for milling machine application.
- Familiar with 4 axis milling machine.
- Familiar with Mazak and Fanuc controller.
- Competent English communication in both written and verbal.
| || Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. |