- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant area. A background as an Electrician with AutoCad experience will also be considered.
- Experience within control systems engineering and project execution is an advantage
- Interest in drilling operations, drilling equipment and control of advanced equipment
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Good computer skills
- Experience with electrical drawing tools, for instance AutoCad is a requirement
- Experience with ERP systems, for instance SAP, is an advantage
- The ability to work as a multidiscipline team-player
We are looking for someone who is flexible, a team-player, curious and willing to learn. Fluency in English, both written and oral, is a requirement. Fluency in Norwegian is an advantage.
This is a permanent position based at Kristiansand and reports to Drilling Engineering Manager.
Please apply to this position in English as soon as possible, but no later than 25th of November 2018, by submitting your resume, cover letter and transcript from higher education. If you have any questions, please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor, Liv Anita Caycedo, tel +47 913 95 164.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron - a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.