| || 61402BR |
| || Customer Service Representative |
| || CAMERON (CORP) |
| || Cameron Corporate |
| || Technology |
| || REGULAR |
| || APME (Asia Pacific & Middle East) |
| || India |
| || Tamil Nadu |
| || Coimbatore |
| || |
Responsible for customer quote, customer order entry and other necessary functions entry as well as shipment scheduling by follow up of customer requirements in ensuring they are executed and delivered in a timely manner and meeting customer's requirements and organisation's expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability.
| || Languages: German/French/Spanish/Portuguese.|
Qualification/Certification: B1 level & above OR Diploma in any of the above mentioned language.
Experience: 0 to 4 years as language translator/trainer/teacher/operations/agent (voice/non voice).
- 3 x Shift Rotation - Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- Diploma/Degree with major in Engineering, Business Administration, etc.
- 2-6 years of experience in a Customer Sales position in Oilfield or Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent English Communication (written & verbal).
- Microsoft Office Skills - Work & Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
| || |
- Knowledge of Commercial terms.
- Knowledge of Legal terms.
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance terms.
- Knowledge of Industrial Standard (eg API).