| || We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic IT Business Analyst to join our team at Tennis HQ.|
Reporting to the IT Portfolio Manager, this role is responsible for obtaining, specifying, implementing and testing development priorities for all current and future Tennis Australia IT systems. This is a great opportunity to utilise your business analyst experience in a fun and active team that are passionate about what they do.
As the IT Business Analyst you will support our team in the following areas:
What you will bring to the role:
- Establish a strong working relationship with all IT areas, in order to understand their needs
- Confirm, clarify and conceptualise requirements and define the scope of required solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business and/or technical processes
- Meet as required with the business to review current in progress development work
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops or sessions as required
- Direct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes as part of development delivery: creation of use test cases, test scripts
- Provide project management support on agreed development items as assigned by IT Project Manager
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the positon description, please click here.
- Experience in Business Case / Benefits Analysis documentation.
- Experience in conducting requirements workshops using formal methodologies.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, Events, Entertainment and Business projects
- Formal Qualifications in business analysis, process mapping methods preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic demeanour and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholders
- A quick learner with the ability to use your initiative!
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – SUNDAY 28th JANUARY @ 11pm (AEST)
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role