| || We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Service Manager to join our team at Tennis HQ.|
Reporting to the IT Portfolio Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level target. This role will be crucial in supporting business needs using service management and a set of well-defined best practices based on ITIL. This is a great opportunity to utilise your expertise in a fun and active team that are passionate about what they do.
As the Service Manager, you will support our team in the following areas:
What you will bring to the role:
- Ensuring services meet the business needs and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements and vendor agreements
- Managing the service lifecycle, including defining new and revising existing service definitions ITIL processes to improve alignment and business outcomes
- Participate in the TA Change management process for changes initiated by vendors or product owners
- Partner and collaborate with other teams to deliver a holistic IT Service Management program with a coordinated set of continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage the third party support for the operations of the product/service including SLA reviews and updates
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Review and manage all supplier contracts, including renewals to ensure service continuity
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
- Proven experience combining IT delivery, solutions implementation, project management, operations management and team leadership
- Proven experience in delivering IT Service Management and process management through a structured approach, in a corporate environment; including ISO2000 and ITIL v3
- Knowledge of developing and managing SLAs, KPIs, and critical success factors for IT Services, processes, operations and work environments
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholders
- ITIL v3 Expert certification with strong knowledge of ITIL 2011
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology (or similar)
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – SUNDAY 28th JANUARY @ 11pm (AEST)
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role