| || |
For the first time in 20 years, Canberra will hold the Fed Cup tie and this is your chance to JOIN THE TEAM!
Centre court at the Canberra Tennis Centre will be transformed into a purpose built grass court for the epic clash between Australia and the Ukraine to be held from 10-11 February 2018.
Australia’s top player’s Ashleigh Barty (No.17), Daria Gavrilova (No.25), Sam Stosur (No.41) and Casey Dellacqua (No.10) will all join the Australian team for an event that will be the highlight of the Canberra tennis calendar.
If you think you've got what it takes to help us deliver this world class event, then this is your opportunity to get involved
We have a number of Volunteer roles within the Fed Cup Team:
- Patron Services / Ticket Scanners
- Scoring Operations
- VIP Hospitality Hosts
- Merchandise and Retail Assistants
- Courtesy Car Drivers
- Court Services
All we need from you:
- We are looking for team members who conduct themselves in line with our core values Excellence, Humility, Loyalty and Team Work;
- Team members who are passionate and positive;
- Team members that hold a Working with Vulnerable People Registration (free for volunteers); and
- Your full availability during the tournament period Saturday 10 February to Sunday 11 February 2018 or
- 1 February to 12 February 2018 for Courtesy Car Drivers and 3 February – 11 February 2018 for Court Services roles
To apply- You can submit either a resume or a cover letter to our online application system. If you are submitting a cover letter we would love a brief summary about yourself, why you want to join the team and any volunteer experience you may have had in the past. We would also like to know if you have a preferred area you would like to work in.
Please note, only applications submitted through our application system will be considered.
Join the Tennis Family and help us make it memorable for our tournament guests and players!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM 28 JANUARY 2018
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race,cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity and understand how it assists in attracting, recruiting and retaining our talented tennis family. Tennis encourages all people to apply for this role.