| || Join the Tennis NSW team and help us make a difference in our sport! We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Business Services Coordinator to join us at Tennis NSW on a mat-leave contract.|
Reporting to the Tennis NSW CEO, the Business Services Coordinator will play a key role in the day-to-day administration of Tennis NSW providing executive support to the CEO, administration support to Business Services and a point of contact for Tennis Australia Shared Services teams including People and Culture, Finance and IT. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team that are passionate about what they do.
As the Business Services Coordinator, you will support our team in the following areas:
What you will bring to the role:
- Responsible for supporting day to day matters with regards to Tennis Australia shared services including People & Culture, Finance & IT and legal.
- Responsible for administration of Tennis NSW financial systems, credit raising, cash collection and all other general finance matters
- Management of travel bookings and itineraries for CEO and the Tennis NSW leadership team, including diary management and meeting coordination
- Coordinate meetings including rooms, IT Requests, agendas, minutes and off-site team meetings
- Event coordination activities related to the Sydney international including providing day-to-day support to the Tournament Director in the lead-up and the duration of the Tournament
- And many more duties where required
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
- Tertiary Qualifications in business administration or similar
- Highly proficient in use of full Microsoft office suite
- Well established administration skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for working with people
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – SUNDAY 28th JANUARY @ 11pm (AEST)
Tennis NSW is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.