| || We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our team based at Sydney Olympic Park. |
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will develop innovative marketing and communications plans for Tennis NSW, increasing our digital presence in the community to help us connect more people with the sport. This role will also be responsible for Digital, Marketing and Communication support for Sydney International and Tennis NSW events. This is a dynamic team that are passionate about growing the sport and delivering a world class event.
You will support our team in the following areas:
What you will bring to the role:
- Maintain and provide on-going editorial support for Tennis NSW’s website and social media channels
- Develop and execute social media led campaigns to grow our online community and help grow participation in our tennis programs
- Support and educate our Clubs and Coaches in developing their own digital marketing plans
- Develop TNSW ‘tone of voice’ that is in line with our brand and reflects the vibrancy of the sport
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns across Tennis NSW & Sydney International
- Lead the development of Tennis NSW & Sydney International media & comms plans
- Assist with the preparation of Organisation media releases when required
If you think you’re up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
- Proven experience in social media and online communications
- Demonstrated understanding of the media in Australia and in particular sport and local media
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and reviewing marketing and communications strategies
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a major events and/or sporting industry
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – 28th JANUARY 2018 @ 11pm
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.