| || Help our team deliver world class sporting events at Tennis NSW! We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team in Sydney.|
Reporting to the Tennis NSW CEO and Tournament Director, this role will be responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the Tennis NSW marketing and advertising strategies as well as overseeing the delivery and growth of certain commercial aspects of the Sydney International and Tennis NSW events. This is a dynamic team that are passionate about what they do in continuing to improve the Sydney International event.
As the Marketing Manager, you will support our team in the following areas:
- Media and Communications – Establish communications channels for events including advertising, promotional and digital media activities, website and social media
- Marketing and advertising – Coordinate all marketing and digital advertising activities, manage the media plan for the event
- Sales – Support TA Commercial on the acquisition of Tournament sponsors and partners for Tennis NSW
- Design and Print – Manage all artwork briefs, publications and printed material for the event.
- Ticketing – Develop ticketing strategies with appointed agency, designed to maximise revenue for the event
- Coordinate the domestic and international media pre-event and during the event including the media centre
- Have overall responsibility for the planning, development, promotion and execution of the on-site fan experience including any relevant entertainment and/or sponsor activations
What you will bring to the role:
If you think you’re up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For a copy of the position description, please click here.
- Ability to lead and develop teams of talented and creative marketing, digital media, communications and sales executives
- Experience in developing marketing and communication strategies which impact on a multiple range of stakeholders both in B2C, B2B and B2G industries
- Experience in developing and managing event marketing strategies with the sole focus of driving ticket sales, increasing corporate sales and enhancing on-site fan experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising, communications or digital marketing.
To Apply- Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – SUNDAY 28th JANUARY @ 11pm (AEST)
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.