| || Are you looking to take on an exciting role with one of Australia’s leading Sporting Organisations? Tennis Australia are currently on the lookout for an experienced Video Content Creator and Editor to join our team.|
Reporting into the Producer- Media, the Video Content Creator and Editor will be responsible for performing the functions of a video editor and content creator for a wide range of projects for Tennis Australia and the Australian Open. This is a great opportunity to utilise your creative flair with a high-profile event!
As the Video Content Creator and Editor, you will:
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Edit video content for Tennis Australia’s media jobs
- Edit video content for events and online channels
- Film studio interviews, media opportunities, and other events as needed
- Create program graphics, titles and templates
- Provide filming and production assistance where required
- Other ad hoc digital duties where required
If you think you have what it takes to take on a role with one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations, then we would love to hear from you. For more information and a copy of the position description, click here.
- TV or digital media editing experience including experience in production environments
- Highly competent with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Technical understanding of appropriate file formats for different mediums (TV/online)
- Sound knowledge of how to build motion graphics, in particular the use of After Effects
- Mixing audio, colour grading and graphics skills (desirable)
- Editing 360 video and spatial audio (desirable)
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our online application system.
Only applications submitted via our online system will be considered
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM AEST ON SUNDAY 7th OF MAY