| || Are you seeking an exciting role with one of Australia's leading sporting organisations? Tennis South Australia are currently on the lookout for a passionate and motivated Participation Manager to join our team on an 18-month contract.|
Reporting to the Tennis SA CEO, the Participation Manager will be responsible for growing participation in the sport of Tennis. You will be responsible for implementing and driving the South Australian Participation strategies, association and club development, participation programs and resources to improve the delivery and access to tennis so to increase participation rates. This is a great opportunity to own your role and join a passionate and supportive team!
As the Participation Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Management: Manage and coordinate all Participation programs and staff within Tennis SA to ensure effective relationships are established and maintained with Tennis Australia, State and Local Governments, corporate partners, sponsors and suppliers. Undertake reporting for all programs.
- Professional Growth of PL's: Set in place ongoing development for the team leading to cultural, personal and professional growth with a view to remaining a loyal and high performing group.
- Clubs: Work collaboratively with Tennis Australia and Participation Leader's to promote our tennis programs
- MyTennis, Registrations & Affiliation - implement a strategy to maximise the number of South Australians registered with Tennis SA through MyTennis
What you’ll bring to the role:
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational skills and project management abilities
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- An understanding of the tennis industry in South Australia, including understanding of the tennis environment and the various stakeholders it engages
- Demonstrated experience in sports administration, particularly dealing with Clubs and Associations
- Demonstrated experience in managing staff to achieve desired outcomes
- You will also need a current and valid Driver's license
If you would like more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
Please note, this role will commence on an 18-month contract with extension opportunities available for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our online application system. Only applications submitted via our online system will be considered
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM AEST ON TUESDAY25TH OF APRIL