| || If you have a passion for our sport and would like to be a part of a vibrant and supportive team, this role is for you! We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Coaches Administrator to join our Tennis World Team. |
What the role is all about!
Reporting to the Tennis World Area Manager this role will oversee all aspects of coaching administration, assisting to facilitate excellent customer service on and off the court. This position will look after external and internal coaching enquiries, class management and POS set up, court bookings, coaching schedules and payroll/rostering approval. This role will work closely with the Tennis World Head Coach and Tennis World coaching team to ensure quality service delivery and program excellence.
What will set you apart?
For more information about the position’s responsibilities and requirements please click here.
- Your high level administrative skills
- Experience and skill in communicating effectively with stakeholders and ability to manage new and existing customer relationships
- Your timely and efficient processing skills, with great attention to detail and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Your ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A willingness to be flexible with hours of availability as there will be some weekend work required
- Proven experience working with Link POS
- A first aid certificate (essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in Sport or Business Management (desirable)
Applications will only be accepted through the online portal.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: TUESDAY, 28 MARCH @ 11:00pm AEST