If you have a passion for our sport and thrive on taking on new and exciting challenges, then this role is for you! We are currently looking for a Club Development Manager to join our team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Manager, Industry Development, we are seeking a Full Time, Permanent Club Development Manager.
What the role is all about!
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing initiatives to enhance the delivery of tennis and increase participation in tennis clubs across Australia. You'll focus on Club Development Programs and Resources and Club Governance support for volunteers and club administrators, while also implementing strategies for tennis initiatives.
What you'll bring to the role
- We'd love for you to have tertiary qualifications in Sports Management or Administration
- An understanding of local tennis club operations, including experience with volunteer club committees
- A confident and positive approach to problem solving and program development
- Exceptional communication skills, with the nous to understand and influence stakeholders
- The skill to remain calm under pressure!
- A willingness to work independently and as part of a hands-on team who celebrate success
If you are up for a challenge and think you can make a difference, this is the position for you! For more information about the position responsibilities and requirements please click here.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM AEST TUESDAY 25TH APRIL 2017.
Interested? ‘Apply for job’ and follow the online application process and submit a copy of your CV and a short cover note. Please note, only applications received through our online system and before the closing date will be considered for shortlisting.