Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job:
The Worldwide Product Digital Marketing Program Manager (DMPM) develops and executes worldwide (WW) digital marketing plans that drive awareness of TI product categories and new technologies / platforms to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action toward revenue. These activities and results should directly align with business and sales growth goals and objectives.
This position requires understanding technical concepts in order to market semiconductor products to an engineering audience. It is necessary to learn new digital marketing platforms and apply evolving tools, processes and analytics when executing digital marketing plans. This position requires managing programs across multiple teams and disciplines; strong communications skills (written and verbal); and influencing and project management skills are essential.
• Digital Marketing strategy: Responsible for developing WW digital marketing strategies and detailed plans that elevate product categories and new technologies / platforms in the market in order to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
• Messaging: Creates clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions. Identify when messaging exercises are needed, initiate them early and collaborate with content marketing on executing plans and deliverables. Ensure that consistent messaging is used across all online content.
• Content strategy: Influences product line content strategy and helps develop, curate and promote content (training, TI Designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.) in order to gain new contacts and grow customer engagement. Directly influences the creation of training, white papers, blogs, etc.
• Digital Storefront: Leverages data and partners with product marketing to assess the effectiveness of portal pages, product folders / FAD, positioning and content on TI.com. Prioritizes and manages updates that ease findability; clarifies portfolio and product positions and aligns with the latest templates/user experience across TI; implements the most current tagging and search optimization best practices on TI.com. Responsible for analyzing web performance (e.g. traffic, content views/downloads, customer activity, contact growth, etc.) and communicating insights back to stakeholders.
• Channel Management: Responsible for understanding and leveraging the various WW marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc. Must manage marketing mix strategy continuously (spend and placement) for best ROI. Use insights from customer behavior to define and optimize the channel mix. Interfaces and partners effectively with external agencies, channel owners and ensure alignment with regional counterparts.
• Promotions: Define, create and execute sustained and integrated WW digital marketing programs that promote key product categories, new technologies / platforms and technical content in order to build perception of category leadership and influence customer action on TI.com. It is important to prioritize new breakthrough products or technologies and premium content and to partner with the Systems Digital Marketing team on target end-equipment or sub-system promotions and other Business DMPMs to include cross-sell content when applicable. Responsible for aligning with regional counterparts on local considerations and implementation. Uses current content management platforms for implementation and leverages dashboards to better influence customer engagement and grow myTI contacts taking action on TI.com. Responsible for analyzing program performance and communicating insights back to stakeholders.
• Stakeholder alignment: Serves as primary interface and partner to the product line/BU in the areas of digital marketing and portfolio marketing. Coordinates effectively with operations, content marketing and regional counterparts to align on the WW strategy and complete deliverables.
• Budget: Manage as appropriate
• Minimum BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
• Minimum three years of related experience.
• Confidence to direct, counsel and influence partners across various organizations.
• Clear, concise communication skills for positioning, messaging and content creation, including fundamental writing skills.
• Proactive and positive attitude with strong collaboration skills and team-focused mindset.
• Excellent time-management skills to simultaneously drive on-time execution of multiple projects.
• Self-starter ability to develop and manage impactful, scalable Digital Marketing plans.
• Strong knack for analyzing and acting on analytics (measure, analyze, communicate campaigns)
• Ability to learn web technologies, infrastructure and tools to recommend action based on data
• Problem solving skills to overcome obstacles
• Budget management and accountability
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.