| || 125753BR |
| || Category Management and Insights Intern |
| || We are PepsiCo|
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue in 2016 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2016 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
What you can expect:
Interns will get a true PepsiCo category management experience; learn about our categories, market territories, brands, customer and consumer. There are several positions available. Locations will vary and are determined closer to the internship start date.
Below are some of the activities in which you can expect to participate:
- Collaborate with our Sales and Shopper Marketing organizations achieve key business objectives
- Address key business issues or strategic opportunities (shopper, brand or category focused)
| || What we’re looking for: |
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Marketing, Business Administration, or other Business related majors (other majors may be considered)
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with a consumer-packaged goods corporation is beneficial
- Ideal candidates demonstrate strong collaborative, analytical, data management and mining skills
- Exemplary communication, analytical thinker, and leadership skills
- Proven leadership capabilities
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability Protected Veteran:
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
| || Not Eligible for Relocation |