| || Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read: |
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
PepsiCo is the #1 food & beverage company food in North America; the second largest in the world, recently noted as one of Fortune 100 “Most Admired” companies. The company employs 300,000 associates worldwide, and its products are sold in over 200 countries around the globe. Our diverse product portfolio includes 22 brands that each generates more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales, including: Doritos, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Cheetos, Pepsi and Tropicana. PepsiCo has three headquarter locations in the U.S. Chicago (Quaker Foods, Tropicana, and Gatorade), Purchase, NY (Pepsi Beverages) and Plano, TX (Frito Lay). PepsiCo’s commitment to sustainable growth, defined as Performance with Purpose, is focused on generating healthy financial returns while giving back to communities the company serves. This includes meeting consumer needs for a spectrum of convenient foods and beverages, reducing the company’s impact on the environment through water, energy and packaging initiatives, and supporting its employees through a diverse and inclusive culture that recruits and retains world-class talent.
As a Process Engineer, you will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across PepsiCo’s portfolio. You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
What you can expect:
- As a process engineer, you will design and develop process test protocols, lead the execution of plant trials, and analyze/communicate test results for potential new product launches.
- During plant trials, you will leverage strong leadership and problem solving skills to troubleshoot processing issues and make quick informed decisions on your feet within the dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Collaboration with third-party equipment vendors and suppliers to design, optimize, and/or validate food and beverage processing technologies.
- Exposure to cross-functional teams within and beyond R&D, including marketing, sensory, analytical, operations, and strategy, from domestic and international markets.
- Opportunities to expand technical knowledge and education beyond your current expertise through internal PepsiCo R&D education programs, as well as external collaborations with universities.