| || We are PepsiCo|
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue in 2016 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2016 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
Through a network of 3,100 associates worldwide, IT focuses on delivering and supporting capabilities that improve business processes, enable associates to connect and collaborate more easily, collect and mine data for analytical insights, and enhance performance across all aspects of PepsiCo’s value chain.
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of six project groups. Please let your PepsiCo Campus Representative know which of the following disciplines interest you most. You may express interest in more than one:
- Project Coordination: Plans and manages the delivery of technology projects.
- Development: Designs, develops, configures, and tests technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- Business Analyst: Uses knowledge of business processes to analyze options, define requirements, and create functional designs for technology solutions to business problems.
- Data & Analytics: Develops reporting & analytical solutions to turn data into business insights. Includes the management of reusable & consistent data foundations.
- Information Security: Plans and implements security measures to protect PepsiCo against cyber-attacks and ensure the integrity of PepsiCo's data, systems, and networks. *Only available in Plano, TX location
- IT Operations: Uses systems, processes, and technology to provide stable solutions for the PepsiCo business units to operate. Includes the following operational areas – infrastructure, applications, and service management.
*** Take note: while final work placement will be in one of the following two locations, no specific location is guaranteed pre-offer. Actual working location will be determined and identified at the point of offer. ***
- Plano, TX
- Purchase/White Plains, NY
| || What we’re looking for: |
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, Business Information Systems, Business or Engineering with IT focus (other related majors may be considered)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- IT related experience a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.