| || We are PepsiCo|
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue in 2016 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2016 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
The PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Demand and Supply Planning, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Customer Integration, and Strategy. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of five Supply Chain divisions. Please let your PepsiCo Campus Representative know which of the following disciplines interest you most. You may express interest in more than one:
The Supply Planner contributes to the success of PepsiCo NAB by assisting with the management of supply chain processes and projects
- Planning (Demand and Supply): The Demand Planner contributes to the success of PepsiCo NAB by executing the demand planning process within a defined network. The Demand Planner supports all facets of the forecasting process in order to achieve high forecast accuracy and to ensure customer service is maintained. This person also supports sales and marketing teams to ensure innovation launch execution.
; including innovation launch execution, supplier development, and production performance results analysis and reporting.
In both roles, you will be called upon to:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach & develop teams as well as influence.
- Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis. You don’t have to be a math major, but a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions is key to an individual’s success at PepsiCo!
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation, and strong initiative
- Warehouse Operations: Associates will work either on a field-based or headquarters-based team. The key objectives of these teams are to manage inventory, improve warehouse productivity, and execute shipments to ensure key service metrics are met. These teams interact with various other areas of the supply chain, including demand & supply planning, transportation, customer integration, sales strategy, and finance. These roles require strong analytical, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Transportation: Associates will partner with transport team members to ensure timely delivery of raw materials and finished goods to our plants, distribution centers, and customer. This initiative encompasses many business areas including safety, DOT regulations, electronic driver logs, cost control, on time shipments, payroll, and driver routing. Associates will have the opportunity to get hand on experience owning day to day transport activities.
- Customer Integration: Associates serve as a direct point of contact for PepsiCo’s customers. Associates actively partner with Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain Planning and Sales to ensure our customers receive flawless order fulfillment and delivery. Customer Integration roles deliver a wide range of exposures to critical skills including: effective communications, influence management, data analysis critical thinking and process optimization skills.
- Strategy: Associates will work with SC Strategy team and support various network optimization initiatives using JDA Strategist and various excel, SAP and access reports. This role will support development of near-term and longer-term network implications of strategic initiatives for PepsiCo NAB. Additionally, this role will support activities involved in development and execution of least landed cost sourcing solution for our network. Associates are required to partner with various Supply Chain finance and logistics teams to gather and triage data during the execution of these initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering (other related majors will be considered)
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Previous internship in the Supply Chain field preferred
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel required
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
| || Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:|
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability Protected Veteran:
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.