Manufacturing Supervisor (Production Supervisor)
This position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must align the team to achieve production performance standards.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge of TPM processes, equipment and system capability for challenging individual and facility standards.
- Sets and achieves performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Develops a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Delivers effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivates team members to achieve plan goals
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and ensures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Leads cross functional/departmental teams.
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all health & safety regulations
- Administer policies and procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor
- This role requires lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- This role requires occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
- This role may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally
- This role may require off-shift and weekend work
- This role may require some travel (less than 5%)