The page that you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, had its content expired, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
- Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact
the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- Click the Back button or open the home page for this Web site and look for other links to the information that you want.
HTTP Error 400 - Request is badly formed.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 400.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Web Site Administration, and About Custom Error Messages.